Ecogeo designs systems in the sector of environmental and energy technologies, addresses the management of environmental services with particular reference to:
- acoustic sector
- atmospheric emissions sector
- cogenerators and waste-to-energy plants
- sewage networks, aqueduct, technological networks
Ecogeo also offers technical assistance for running the plants; studies for the planning by computer systems of water and sewage networks and feasibility studies for monitoring and automation for the remote management of basins and wells.
The activities take place through:
- Noise measurements
- Vibration measurements
- Electromagnetic fields
- Chemical and biological investigations in the workplace
- Chemical, biological, fire, load handling, ATEX, etc.